This program transforms the iPhone and iPod Touch into a virtual Electrocardiogram(EKG) device. As you tap the screen along with your heartbeat this program will display your current pulse in Beats-Per-Minute. The longer you tap, the more accurate the iPhone and iPod touch are at determining your pulse.
* First, press your carotid artery at the base of the neck.
* Second, tap the screen to the beat of your heart.
* Repeat doing this for as long as you would like to measure your pulse.
* To clear the screen of your results either wait for ten seconds and start tapping or shake the phone.
* To turn off sound press the speaker button in the bottom right of the screen.
* To view the instructions press the info button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Then press the Heart button in the bottom right corner of the screen to return to the main application.